- 240Volts / 415 Volts Volt (V)
- 50 Celsius (oC)
- Servo Voltage Stabilizer
- 50 Hertz (HZ) Hertz (HZ)
- 340 V to 480 V Volt (V)
- Class H
- Three Phase
- AC Volt (v)
- 2 years
Based in Kolkata, West Bengal, we are a 1996 established company engaged in manufacturing and supplying excellent quality 100 Kva Air Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer. It is widely used to supply electrical power to the variety of equipment from a source of alternating current by separating power source from the receiving device. It is also applied to protect devices from electric shock and is used in CNC machines, biomedical, scientific & telecommunication equipment, printing machinery, and large computer applications. We have a dedicated team of quality analysts who check 100 Kva Air Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer on well defined quality parameters prior to dispatch.
- Input frequency: 48-52hz.
- Speed of correction : 25v/sec/ph.
- Efficiency: 95% or better at full load.
- Effect of load : nil
- MCB for overload trip .(Optional In case of oil cool)
- Electronic sensing circuit for prolonged high/low voltage condition at the output .
- Auxiliary relay & timer circuit.
Indications & output trip:
- led for power on.
- For input low/high voltage condition.
- Output overload. (optional in case of oil cool)
- Output voltage high/low condition remaining for more than 5 sec.
- Mode of operation: auto/manual
- 25 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Jharkhand, West Bengal, Tripura, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, East India
- ISO 9001:2015
312, Ashoke Road, Ganguli Bagan, Garia Kolkata West Bengal India +918068341828